Here’s the link you need, the internet is a sea of information, so when you browse it, security is also paramount:
How to connect Logitech mouse to computer?
What to Know
- Wireless (non-Bluetooth) Logitech mouse: Connect the wireless receiver to the USB port on the PC and switch on the mouse.
- Bluetooth Logitech mouse: Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Pair.
- A Logitech mouse pairs with one wireless receiver at a time, though there are workarounds with specialized hardware and software.
How to pair Logitech wireless mouse with receiver?
- Download the Logitech Unifying Software. Go to https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025297913-Logitech-Unifying-Softwared in a web browser.
- Open the Logitech Unifying Software and click Next. It has an orange icon star-like icon in the middle.
- Connect your unifying receiver and click Next. …
- Restart your mouse. …
How to connect Logitech keyboards wireless?
To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Install the battery correctly into your keyboard. (Skip this step if the battery has been pre-installed in your keyboard.) Usually there’s the wireless mouse coming together with your keyboard. …
- Insert the unifying receiver into the USB port in your computer. …
- If you see any prompted dialog in your computer, confirm and allow to connect.
How do you setup a wireless mouse?
- + High level of precision
- + Ergonomic, symmetrical design
- + Responsive in use