Here’s the link you need, the internet is a sea of information, so when you browse it, security is also paramount:
How to unprotect the Excel sheet if forgot the password?
VBA Code to Unlock a Locked Excel Sheet
- Open VBA. Open the worksheet you forget your password to. Use Alt+F11 to enter the macro editor. …
- Cut and Paste the Code Breaker. Insert the code below in the general declarations page you have opened. …
- Run the Macro
- Use the Generated Code. The macro will return you to the worksheet you want to unprotect. An alert style box will appear with a usable code.
How can I crack an Excel password?
- Reinstalling Windows OS
- Moving encrypted files to another computer
- Recovering data from an encrypted disk
How do you remove a password from an Excel sheet?
Remove Password from Excel Spreadsheet Password
- Open the Excel sheet with the restriction password.
- Go to the “Review” tab from the top menu and select “Unprotect Sheet”.
- Enter the password and hit “OK”. The complete Excel sheet will now be unprotected with the password.
How to break an Excel password?
Here’s how you use this tool to break Excel workbook password:
- From your web browser, navigate to Excel Password Remover Pro.
- Now, click on the Download icon to download Password Protection Pro Web Launcher on your computer.
- Now, launch it and hit on the RC tab on the Ribbon > Add-in Manager.
- Now, select the ‘Password Protection Remover Pro’ checkbox and hit Install.